Forex market has the lowest margin requirement among all other underlying financial instruments in the world.
• Usually only 1% is needed for Minimum Margin Requirement i.e $ 1000 for standard account and $100 for mini account.
|What are Spreads ?Spread is the difference between the Bid and Ask price quoted for a currency pair.
• Spreads may defer from broker to broker.
|• Most brokers will provide a charting platform free of charge to traders who trades with them.
• You can choose any Forex brokers and check if they are CFTC and NFA members.
• Check your broker’s listing with the Securities Commission of the country.
• Examples of advance platforms are : Metatrader 4, Advance GET system
• For charting, you can get free charting systems from dailyfx.com
• Most brokers will allow you to have a demo account for the first 30 days on trial.
• Prices are quoted live for all trading accounts , be it a demo or live account.